We wanted to take some time to explain the changes that you will see when you come visit. Here are some guidelines we must follow:
1. First and foremost, cleaning will be increased. We were already a super clean facility but will have employees wiping down surfaces and disinfecting frequently.
2. We have spaced any furniture to adhere to social distance guidelines.
3. When you arrive, there may or not be a line, please observe the markers on the ground to maintain social distance while we get everyone inside.
4.We will be taking every employees temperature as they check in for their shift, if anybody has a temperature at or over 100.4, they will not be allowed to work that day.
5. While not required, we are asking adults to stay out of the playground for the time being, just let the kids have at it for now. Baby and toddler areas will remain available for adults to join their little ones.
6. As per the Governors Mandate, Everyone must wear a mask with the exception of kids 9 and Under or when eating or drinking.
7. Our ball areas will temporally have a limited amount of balls and will be changed out daily.
8. Our occupancy is being limited to 50% by state law, so we are going to closely monitoring the amount of occupants in the park at one time.
We want you to know that your safety is important to us, so please help us out so we can give the kids of our community a fun place to get all that pent-up quarantine energy out!
We truly cannot wait to see you all again! All of these measure will be reviewed on a weekly basis.